“Absolutely amazing sandwiches!”

Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
“Absolutely amazing sandwiches!”
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Came to Bub and Pop's for lunch during. A brief visit to DC. Was totally blown away by their sandwiches. Absolutely delicious! Most importantly, the hosts were friendly, helpful and very accommodating. Would have loved to try some of their other sandwiches but we only had a short time in DC.

4 Thank Leo C

• Polish first
bethesda, md.
“Excellent M Street Eatery- Great Sandwiches and More...”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I ate at Bub and Pop's today. I heard about their delicious brisket sandwiches and what everybody is saying is true. Delicious, tasty beef on a soft sub roll. Mine came with Gouda chips and apple-horseradish sauce. My wife and I split a whole one and had plenty to eat. They even took the time to bring out a water dish for my puppy to our outdoor sidewalk table. Good people and a great looking menu. Highly recommended!

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank barymad
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“The best sandwiches in DC - fabulous”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

You cannot go wrong here. Every offering is prepared by the Chef and his team. Whether it is the steak and chesse, the BELT or the Scrooge McDuck, each hoagie is just fantastic.

Let us pause to worship the Scrooge McDuck: A periodic addition to the menu. Shredded roasted duck breast, home made orange preserves, and home made cheese, grilled. It is without a doubt the best grilled sandwich I have ever had. I normally have half - the sandwiches are that big. It took super human control not to go right back up and order another half Scrooge McDuck the first time. Only the knowledge it would be back on th menu stopped me. Fabulous. I restrict my visits to once a week. It would be dangerous to go more often; One has to keep some control over too much lunchtime goodness. Bravo to Arlene and Chef, Go. Now. I mean it.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank spmm2014
“Yummy sandwich spot”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Found this place from a local recommendation and ended up having lunch at two days in a row. Had the tuna melt one day and took my husband back and we shared the jewish hoagie. Both were excellent and unique! Friendly and clean.

Visited April 2014
4 Thank Patty W
Swansea, United Kingdom
“A Landmark !”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Had the best sandwich of my life so far !
slow braised brisket , wish they did mail order to the UK !
even the salad was delicious ( usually only eat salad out of duty ),full of roasted veggies and full of crunch and great textures .
As I left Bub gave me a bag of home made chips seasoned with sea salt
which were perfect .
would reccomend to anyone on a trip to DC.
Great service and friendly place .

Visited March 2014