“What an experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of ArtJamz

ArtJamz
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: ArtJamz is America's original public art studio and lounge where anyone can paint an original work of art while enjoying drinks and great music in a lively and creative social setting. We supply everything you need to create an original work of art, including art materials, paints, canvas and tips, guidance and encouragement from our art-trained Creative Enablers.
Bethesda, Maryland, United States
“What an experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I had such a great time at artjamz. It's so family friendly and really helped my little sister open up and let her creative side show. It's very inviting and definitely a place to show your artistic flare even if your not Picasso. I would definitely say it was worth the experience.

Visited June 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great place for a chill evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I recently moved to DC and while walking around Dupont Circle I stumbled across artjamz. When I walked in, there were a bunch of other people there, but one of the two people working that night got me all set up and ready to go with no wait at all. They have a bunch of interesting beers for you to sip on while you paint too. At times there was a bit of a wait at the bar, but no more than anywhere else. I will definitely be stopping by again with friends.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ian K
Virginia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“VERY SLOW at register but fun time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

A unique place to spend time with friends, be creative, drink and have fun. They have a lot of paint/tools to choose from for your painting however the biggest issue I have with this place and so did EVERYONE I came with who had to go to the register for anything at all was that the wait was absolutely ridiculous. If you had to go up there for anything (god forbid) you were standing in that dreadful line (even if there were only 1 or 2 people in front of you) for an insane amount of time. This is a problem considering once you purchase time, that wait drags into your purchased time, it effects the time you can spend actually painting and enjoying yourself and that's not right. I waited 15 minutes behind 2 people for 1 beer and attempted to get back in line for another later and after close to 20 minutes of waiting I decided to go next door (with 3 of my other very agitated friends) to their much more crowded bar (this was a Friday night and only 2 bartenders working the bar), went right up to the bar, got my drink in less than 60 seconds, drank it and went back next door and the line was STILL where it was at before I left, when I got back. You are better off buying a bottle of wine and keeping it with you where you paint, or if they allow 2 drinks at a time get it first thing. It's absolutely ridiculous that one should wait that long behind 1 or 2 people. Other than that it's a fun experience.

Visited March 2013