“Great way to spend the evening”

Monuments by Moonlight Night Tour
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Phoenix, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great way to spend the evening”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I'm happy I found this tour online for a friend and I. It was a great way on a cold night to see all the monuments. If the weather had been better and we had more time, I would have liked to do the day trolly tour pass instead. The Moonlight trolly tours was about $40, but I think it was worth every penny and they dropped us off near of hotel at the end.

Visited February 2014

New York City, New York
“Highly Reccomend!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Great Tour with great guides! This tour was fantastic, showed me just the rights spots in D.C. with the most knowledgable guide I could ask for. I will be looking for another Old Town Tour in the next city I visit for sure! Chilly outside, but Trolly kept the wind out

Visited February 2014
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Emotional, educational and entertaining”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

1st time to DC. Wow!! What a first night! The tour was fantastic, our guide Nick was unbelievable! Keep your passion going Nick. And I have to say, very funny and so entertaining! I have never met anyone who knew SOOO much about his city!! Was one of our highlights!! Would definately recommend this tour. I'm sorry I have forgotten the drivers name but great job!!!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank morrie64
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ice Cold Delight”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Let me start by saying that it was bone chilling cold. However that did not hinder our enjoyment of this fantastic and informative tour. Our tour guide Jason was 'on his game' as well.....well worth the expense.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Dsm31
spain
166 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 225 helpful votes
“first class tour”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We had a very good tour last night. The weather was cold but very clear.
Our tour guide kept the plastic blinds up until we nearly froze but that was our choice.
The tour was very good with three main photo shots locations,the commentary was first class and amusing.Our guide went out of his way to ensure we all got back to our hotels etc by guiding us to the correct metro stops so very helpful.

I would recommend this tour.

Visited December 2013