“Good middle eastern food, beautiful decor”
Review of Tash House of Kabob - CLOSED

Tash House of Kabob
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Went around 4:45 pm. Tried 3 appetizers... the olive dip, chicken wings and a long name that looked like "pierogi...". Olive dip... tasty, but my first impression was that appearance wasn't appetizing. Then, I thought it looked more like a bolognese sauce. Anyway, with the warm bread, it was very good ($6.95 I think). Chicken wings would be my first choice in future visits. Tender, flavorful, and cut so that there is only one bone in each piece, plus lots in a bucket for I think $6.95. The bite size crisp, warm pastries with lamb, mushroom and parmesan were very tasty ($7.95?). However, there's a small amount of liquid in them, so take a bite, let the liquid drop out on the plate, so that it doesn't get on your clothes. Decor is beautiful. Server was very nice and helpful. Between this and Ambar across the street, I like Ambar's food and ambience somewhat better, but Tash is open before 5pm, which is a plus. I would definitely go back. Dinner selections sound very good and run low $20s. (Steak, chicken, seafood.)