“Best pho in DC” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #831 of 3,189 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: DC's First Flex Casual Vietnamese Restaurant!Authentic Vietnamese cuisine delivered in modern American style. Two levels give you the choice to our quick self-service deli on the main floor, or go upstairs to our fully loaded bar and cozy table service dining. On the main floor, you can watch your food being made fresh to order, knowing positively that nothing is microwaved or prepackaged. Help yourself to our "S&S Bar" of fresh herbs. At Sprig & Sprout you can have a quality meal while on the run. Upstairs browse over 40 varieties of the most popular craft beers and sought after imports. Have fun with our Asian herb and spice inspired cocktail list. Wash the day away during our "An Nhau" Happy Hour, which is the Vietnamese rendition of eating small plates and drinking with friends. In either venue, you'll find a hip, smart approach to Vietnamese cuisine and always genuine flavors.
“Best pho in DC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I eat here about once a week and started wondering how other pho compared, so I wondered into Pho 14 in VanNess, voted best in DC for 2014.

With pho it boils down to the
recipe, and Sprig&Sprout's recipe is just better. That's why I'm voting IT number one pho in DC!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank JuneauSky

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Solid basic Vietnamese ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Good pho, good sandwiches. Nothing extra exciting but the quality is consistent downstairs. Worth a visit. I've gone several times. The ice coffee is great

Washington, DC
“Best bite in Glover Park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I have lived in the neighborhood for 14 years and have seen restaurants come and go. I was so happy to see this place move in and was not disappointed with the food. It really is the best place to eat on the block - try it! My fave is the Bahn Mie (sp?) with pork belly and lots of crunchy slaw. Add hot sauce for an additional kick. Oh and the tofu fries are excellent too. My wife loves the pho also...

Visited September 2013
DC
“Great addition to Glover Park”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

They may not serve Pho and Banh Mi as good as some more authentic places, but I love the food here none the less. Good staff, fresh ingredients, take out, and now a full bar with great beers and food upstairs. You can't go wrong.

Visited June 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Fresh & Plenty!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Warning: bring your appetite or bring a friend to share your food with!

My daughter an I stopped in Sprig and Sprout because it was just down the street from our hotel. She ordered the pho, and I ordered the chicken vermicelli. I was astounded at the size of the servings, and I felt so guilty that I couldn't take my food to go because we were not heading back to the hotel.

The ingredients were all fresh and delicious. This nutritious, filling meal gave me the boost I needed for my long day ahead as a tourist in Washington, D.C.

As an added bonus, I tried bubble tea for the first time! Interesting stuff...

I wish we had a Sprig and Sprout near my house.

• Visited March 2013