Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Medíocre facilities - superb staff

The facilities can best be described as middle-of-the-road, urban massage factory. However, the... read more

Reviewed October 15, 2018
Aldo B
Great massage, average service, poor facilities

If you’re coming for a good massage, ask for Andy. If you’re coming for the spa experience, I don’t... read more

Reviewed January 20, 2018

from $74.99
from $125.00
from $54.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 26, 2017

Staff was very nice and the results were good but would not call it a spa. Atmosphere was more like a nail salon.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed March 14, 2016

I arrived for my waxing appointment one hour early as it was thunderstorming outside and I wanted to ensure I was on time. The technician came to get me 15 minutes after my appointment time and placed me in a room. A couple of minutes later she came in the room and told me she had no time to see me that day and I would need to reschedule. I made the appointment one week in advance and it was confirmed!! Spoke with management and they did not care. Horrible customer service!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed January 20, 2016 via mobile

Totally annoyed me when an appointment was canceled because I was 10 mins. late due to a back-up at the hotel restaurant. It felt as If the girl simply did not want to do the body scrub. It was early in the day, so I felt it was likely the time could be made up as the day progressed. I was willing to cut the treatment time, but there was no interest in the part of the therapist to provide any type of accommodation.
Truly disappointed and lack of commitment to customer service.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed June 1, 2015

I was on a girlfriend's weekend at The Willard in DC and we made arrangements months in advace for services at The Red Door Spa. We do a girlfriend's weekend once a year that always includes spa services and believe me when I say there is a lot of thought that goes into the selection of our spa. I will tell you the services were good...I had a wonderful facial with attention to detail, the tech that did my manicure was very skilled...but this review is for the service that actually did not happen. There was a scheduling conflict with our massages. We are very easy going ladies and it was what it was...but when I tell you the level of service went above and beyond...please believe it! Andres is the manager of this salon. When he heard of the scheduling conflict he went to great strides to rectify the matter and to make sure we were more than happy!! His words...you will be treated like princesses! And he was right! Thank you Andres for being the best customer oriented manager we have ever encountered!

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed May 11, 2015

I had a 50 minutes with Shawn (sp?) on 5/9/15. He did a great job! The Williard Hotel that this is in is just beautiful! The spa facility itself is not anything too special, but it was still nice. I thought it was reasonably priced too (at $110). It was well worth that.

Date of experience: May 2015