“Private and Special”

The Army and Navy Club
Ranked #339 of 3,382 Restaurants in Washington DC
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I joined 10 years ago and love to spoil my friends every now and then by taking a few of them to my special place.

3  Thank Tony B

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Army and Navy Club is absolutely great. It's a private Club, so you need to be invited by a member.
A colleague invited me for a cup of coffee that ended up rolling into lunch. We had coffe in the really nice bar upstairs - it was free and self service. Perfect place to begin our discussions - quiet and comfortable.
We had lunch in their main (formal) dining room - really pretty room with attractive military / historical art work. They have a more casual resturant as well.
For apitizers: I had bean soup that was nothing fancy, but really good. My colleague had a salad that she said was also good - pretty good sized for a lunch apitizer salad.
My main course was a chicken dish, the name of which I cannot remember, but it was delicious. My colleague had salmon and she loved it.
She had pie for dessert and didn't leave a crumb.
I checked out the dinner menu on the way out and hope to be invited the Army and navy Club again, soon.

1  Thank Chris T