“Best Ny Style Pizza This Country Girl has ever had!!!”
Review of Wiseguy Pizza

Wiseguy Pizza
Ranked #151 of 3,229 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Best Ny Style Pizza This Country Girl has ever had!!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2014

This is a great little place that we visited the last night in DC and I would go back there time and time again. This is some of the BEST pizza my husband and I have ever had, We have never been to NY, but this was some great stuff.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Love it!”
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

A bunch of my family and I went here on a late night and I'm glad we did. This has to be the BEST pizza in DC! We all enjoyed it - from the little ones to the big ones. Location is not the best unless you work in the area or live in the building -- it's located on the bottom of an apartment building near GAO, DC courts, and Georgetown U Law Library. We live in upper NW but it's definitely worth the trip downtown. Also, it stays open late which is a plus.

“Great!, for DC”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

An officemate recommended that I try Wise guy because I was desperate for a decent slice. While it is nowhere as good as pizza that I've had in NYC or Philly, it's definitely better than anything I've had in DC. Although I was able to fold the slice without it falling apart or flopping over (very important), I still thought the crust wasn't thick or substantial enough at the edge. And I was not thrilled with the service. Knowing you have a good thing going doesn't mean you can act blasé towards your customers.

Hollywood, Florida
“Must be the water”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

This pizza ranks with any parlor in NY. Very rustic and friendly staff. Love the old coke machines. These reminded me of my childhood. Hidden gem.

Washington, dc
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I came in for my lunch break as normal this week and got a cheese slice and Mediterranean salad. I couldn't even eat my salad, I was disgusted by the hygiene of the man passing it to me and the lady making it with no gloves scratching her long dirty hair before grabbing the bowl and my garlic knot? Oh I didn't get that and stood waiting asking about it I'll never eat here again disgusting and expensive a waste of my time and money