“Great Pizza”

Wiseguy Pizza
Ranked #165 of 3,196 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

One of the best NY Style Pizza we ever had. Crispy thin crust pizza with little sweet sauce.
Inside is small but cozy, they also carry NY Boylan Soda.

We will definitely be back.

• Visited May 2014

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“A great surprise!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

If you read my other reviews you will see that I love pizza. I was tired after a long day of travel and this place was close to my hotel. I had two slices of cheese, a salad and a soft drink. I plan to return tomorrow as it was delicious. Excellent east coast style (thin crust) pizza, fresh salad and get your own soft drink (not a name brand that I can remember but not coke or pepsi). Nice indoor seating on a hot day. It ran about $12 and I was plenty full when I left (also game with a nice garlic knot). Very nice!

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Gratefulrich
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Perfect Local Pizza Joint”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Offering NY Style Pizza in Washington, this was a great find for a Pizza Place. We were out looking at the monuments and wanted some good pizza. Wiseguy Pizza is a great place that the locals enjoy. There is a little seating inside and outside and it’s perfect for the two slices and drink kind of meal. Oh yes, and the slices are large. The size of my forearm. It’s on the other side of the Capital so you may find needing to get a cab over to it or a little walk, but it’s worth it for some good pizza.

• Visited May 2014
“Good pizza for a late dinner.”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We had traveled all day and then gone on a night tour of the monuments, so it was late but they stay open until 5 am!! We had good ny style pizza.

1 Thank Missingbarney
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Most authentic, best tasting pizza we had while visiting and my teenage boys are experts! Could have a little more friendly staff and nicer restroom but service was quick.

• Visited April 2014