“Wait staff was excellent!”

Farmers Fishers Bakers
Reserve with OpenTable
Farmers Fishers Bakers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 3,283 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Thomas Jefferson Street, NW
Transit: The closest Metro stop is on the Orange/Blue line at GW/Foggy Bottom station, approximately 8 blocks away, about a 12 minute walk. The red Circulator bus stops in front of The Washington Harbour complex on K St. NW.
Description: Farmers Fishers Bakers is majority owned by the more than 40,000 family farmers of the NDFU. Offering a full bar with 24 beer taps, delicious hand crafted tiki cocktails, sushi, pizza, fresh fish, tacos, and a sunny patio with water views. We're proud to cook food from scratch with ingredients you can trust.
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Start with the pretzel appetizer and you won't be disappointed! Long pretzel rods that are warm, with three delicious dipping sauces. Our waiter was quite knowledgeable about the menu, his
suggestions were accurate and tasty. Portions were appropriate and the service was really good, pleasant staff, pleasant environment too. And to top it off, the bathrooms were spotless and nicely decorated!

There are newer reviews for Farmers Fishers Bakers

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I haven't been here since they remolded due to a flood so first, thumbs up to the space. It is really comfortable and beautiful. Now the food!! There were 4 of us and we all had something different. I had the Salmon, which my friends will say, you always have Salmon. It was just right, cooked on a plank with wonderful veggies. One guest had the Crispy Shank and Wow it was wonderful and then there is the honey pot chicken which is tinder and moist and perfectly cooked. In addition we had the kettle corn with bacon and the crab dip with wonderful bread. Two of us decide to have bartenders choice on drinks. We just said not to sweet and use gin. They were great. They also have an amazing weekend brunch where you can try at least half that is on the menu. I would and will go back next time I'm visiting DC.

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a casual dinner soaking in the DC scene. We started w the tuna tartare, a few nigiri and then split the mussels. The sushi was awesome! Wonder jack? Wow! Then we enjoyed the Thai mussels and enjoying the flavors. They had a great selection of beers and drinks, love this place and its sister restaurant - Founding Farmers.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate at the sushi bar this evening and had a fantastic meal. We had a tuna tartare, several pieces of sushi, muscles, and kettle corn. With a couple of beers it came out to $82 which I thought was reasonable.

The only part we didn't enjoy as much was the kettle corn. It was made with smokey bacon and salty nuts. It was a bit too savory for us for dessert. The rest of the meal was delightful.

The service was a bit slow, but we chalked it up to a busy Friday night. It did help that we had a reservation. I woul recommend it if you plan to eat before 8:00 pm. We will definitely return when we are back in DC.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

The food was poor and not good at all.. Definately wouldnt go back or reconmend to anyone. The fpod was greasy and cold !!!!