“A good time!”

Nightly Spirits - Pub Tours
Ranked #5 of 177 Nightlife in Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: Nightly Spirits Historic Haunted Pub Tours take a look at some of the most haunted places in D.C. and Old Town Alexandria, while allowing time to really enjoy the "spirits" along the way. Our tours stop at 3-4 different famous pubs/bars and give you a look into their haunted and historic past. Come try us out, this isn't your ordinary ghost tour and we are confident that you will love our costumed tour guides. Check out our website for tickets and details on where our tours depart from.All of our tours depart at 8:30 PM from locations near the White House and Old Town Alexandria.
Wilmington, Delaware
“A good time!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Karima was a great storyteller and did a wonderful job mixing history, haunting stories, and laughter into her tour. The stories were not very scary, but the history was interesting. My husband and I had a great time.

Visited January 2014

Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun Tour of Old Town before Halloween”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I did the Old Town Alexandria the weekend before Halloween with a group of friends. There was one guy leading the tour in costume who's name I can't recall (sorry) and Jared was also there. I wish I remembered the stories a little better, but uh, I guess that's the nature of it being more of a pub tour. Anyway, they did a good job keeping the group moving along from bar to bar and telling the stories outside as we were passing the buildings, so it was a little spooky and we could take some pictures. Then go inside to warm up and have a drink and get to know each other. I also got introduced to a new favorite pumpkin beer. Maybe just wish we heard a few more stories or that the cost was a little less, but otherwise I really liked the tour. And Jared was very nice too!

Visited October 2013
Bordentown, New Jersey
“Fun Bar Crawl with Kelvin!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My husband and I took the Capital Pub Crawl with Kelvin of Nightly Spirits and had a great time! It's a walking tour that stops at 4 different bars, the White House, and a couple other statues/buildings. The stories aren't particularly scary but there is a good bit of interesting historical information. Overall, the tour was a lot of fun but I think it should be mentioned that the bars visited are on the more expensive side. Obviously it's up to you what you want to drink (or not) but just be aware that the night could get pricey!

Visited September 2013
Athens, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Kelvin is the BEST!!!!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My boyfriend and I went on the Whitehouse Haunted Pub Crawl with Kelvin and it was amazing. Not only did Kelvin take us to some really neat bars that we would have never found on our own - down winding staircases, around corners and in basements of hotels, but he was also excellent company. He told ghost stories and fun political insider facts. I would HIGHLY recommend this tour to anyone coming to DC whether it is your first trip or your 10th trip. It was a great way to see the whitehouse and surrounding area in a different light.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank cathya15
Liverpool, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Kelvin was great”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We did the tour around the Capitol Hill area and had a great time. The mix of history and ghost stories was perfect, as well as a tour of the dive bars in that area. Our guide, Kelvin, was fantastic and certainly made the experience. I would recommend it.

Visited June 2013