“Excellent and consistent”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: New Hampshire & M Street
Reviewed July 7, 2016

I have dined here several times and always enjoy it. Service and food are both excellent. Prices are a bit high but not out of reach. They were very nice to accommodate me earlier than my reservation.

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,143)

Reviewed July 5, 2016

Food is consistently outstanding! The chef manages to keep the menu fresh, yet maintain the staples like palak chat. Service is superb and wines compliment food perfectly. A must dine in D.C.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed July 4, 2016

We visited both the D St., Northwest location as well as the West End location for this restaurant. The food, in one word, was exceptional. We are from the bay area and there are a great deal of Indian restaurants in our location. The food in this restaurant, however, was exquisite, well presented, excellently prepared and was served with a style and flair unmatched by any restaurant we have attended before. We were a party of seven and were thoroughly impressed with every aspect of the service, food and environment in this restaurant. It is a little bit pricey, but well worth the effort and money you will spend.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed July 3, 2016

How can you not go to Rasika if you are in DC? The chef has won a James Beard award and the restaurant itself has won many accolades. The prices were reasonable(we went for lunch). The spinach appetiser is a must. It is an Indian restaurant with a twist. I have lived for many years in Asia and I love Indian food. I would recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed July 1, 2016

I went with my family to the West End Rasika. Obviously, this was not the first visit to the Restaurant. The place continues to be a great place to have a wonderful dinner. The food is impeccable and the service remarkable. This is one restaurant not to miss in DC!

Date of visit: May 2016