“Great service and style”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Rasika West End

Rasika West End
Reserve with OpenTable
Rasika West End is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 3,196 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: New Hampshire & M Street
Washington, DC
“Great service and style”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Our adult family group of five dined here on a Saturday night. We were immediately seated. Saturday night in a hit restaurant is what it is. Food and service suffers a bit. Our waitstaff was wonderful but running at all times. The food was very good but not mind opening in any way. Portions are quite small for the price... A $12 shrimp app is four medium shrimp, expect to run a bill of $80 per person (excluding alcohol; including tax and grat.), if you are hungry.

Atmosphere is elegant and chic.

Portland, Maine
“Wonderful food, very kind staff”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I brought my ten year old - a real foodee even though she's a kid - to this place, based on other TripAdvios reviews. We went for an early dinner after visiting museums and walking by the White House. We were very under-dressed! This place is very stylish, with couples on special dates and families eating special occasion meals. Even in our way too touristy clothes, we were treated very kindly by the staff. Even when it was apparent we were not going to be making our waiter a lot of money that night (I tip well, but I don't drink, and our bill was not too high), he took the time to explain menu items, and treated my ten year old like a true foodee should be treated - explaining spices and ingredients, suggesting items that were just right for us, and treating us like royalty. I would go there again - and I would dress for the occasion!

• Visited August 2013
Quito
“I always thought I could find a good Indian restaurant I this was the one.”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Our daugther invited us for Dinner, ans she has been in India so she said this is the place for Indian food. she was right totally write. First she recommended me a mango Drink which was excelent the best I ever tried, then we shared some dishes , but the spinach sald she choose for us was totally delicious, I am a lover of any spinach plate, but this salad was so delicious, we even ask for the recipe, we tried to made it at our home in Ecuador, but in vain. surely this is a top secret recipe. If you have never tried indian food , please go to this Restaurant in DC.
Nice atmosphere, good service an excelent food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“SUBERB!!!!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is simply the finest upscale Indian food I have ever had, and I am not a huge fan of Indian food. The food, presentation, decor, service...everything was first-rate. I suggest going to dinner early (like 6:30 PM), before the restaurant is too busy. Even with a full house, tables are well spaced and conversation is easy. Their crispy spinch dish is especially wonderful. It should be your go-to restaurant for Indian food in Washington, D.C.

Hurricane, West Virginia
“Delicious and friendly”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We loved our dinner at Rasika! The food was excellent - I shared a few vegetables sides with my friend, while our partners had full entrees. The waiter was knowledge about the menu with recommendations for everyone. We had perfect recommendations for wine pairing with our meals. The atmosphere was comfortable and elegant. I recommend Rasika to anyone looking for a great dinner with friends.