“Best ribs I've eaten”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We ordered sample for 2. It would be enough for 4. Ribs -perfect. No mac & cheese. For meat this will be my first choice on the future. They have an impressive range of whiskey and beer as well.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was not as good as that killer BBQ we had at Triple Crown BBQ in Luray, Virginia's Shenandoah mountains recently but it was pretty good. Nice attentive bartender. We try it again.

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Great draft beer selection (25 uncommon choices). Decor feels like a BBQ place. Friendly, informative service. And solid vegan BBQ!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Saw the reviews here and decided on the platter for 2 , for 4 of us. Fantastic food, really tender and tasty meat, HUGE list of beers with knowledgeable staff, and great atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

While visting DC for our son's 7th bday he requested ribs for his bday dinner. We chose Smoke and Barrel just by reviews on internet. We were not disappointed. We ordered the sampler platter for 2, for me, my husband, my 10 year old son and 7 year old son. Holy cow, we hardly put a dent in a platter of food! All the meat were very good! Jalapeño-Cheddar grits were awesome!! Our waiter rocked! I wish I would have gotten his name so I could give him a personal shout out! If you are in the mood for ribs or any kind of smoked meat, this is the place for u!!! Oh and get the Honey Chipotle Ribs, yum!!!