“Always wanted to try- not disappointed!”
Review of Yo! Sushi - CLOSED

Yo! Sushi
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Happened to stumble across this place while in DC on business last week. I've always wanted to try a sushi-on-conveyorbelt restaurant and it was just as much fun as I was hoping. It was Monday, so everything was $3. The service was quick and excellent, with my server explaining the process. If I'm ever in DC again I'll be sure to return.

1  Thank Michele S

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I came here with my family. Food was good. but it was high. They use a conveyor belt to move foods, so we got foods ourselves from conveyor belt, not from server and 20% tip was included in the bill.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This was our first conveyor belt sushi experience and we enjoyed it. We were there a bit late but still time to get a few dishes from the kitchen. It was not the best sushi we had but decent. The experience was great.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Sushi on a conveyor belt, how could you not love it! They have specials throughout the week that vary from day to day. If you enjoy trying new things Yo! Sushi is the spot for you.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The place is everything a contemporary/non-rustic sort of sushi restaurant should be. It's modern, easy on the eyes and comfortable.
I enjoy the variety they have, as well as the water dispenser at the actual conveyor-side seating. Also, they have a sake machine.
A sake machine.
I can't wait to go back.
Friendly staff too, by the way.