“Sorry to see some recent bad reviews ”

Del Frisco's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #360 of 3,724 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Del Frisco's Grille is a modern and stylish spin on the classic bar and grill, drawing inspiration from bold flavors and market-fresh ingredients. Our menu is a tempting mix of prime steaks, fresh seafood and twists on American comfort cuisine.
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

The burger was top notch and so was the prime rib Service was fantastic and efficient. Of course pricey but this is downtown dc. As good or better than the one in New York City.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

We had a pre-concert dinner last night. We reserved on Open Table, so we expected that we would get a decent table. Even though there didn’t seem to be a lot of diners at 6:30, we were given a horrible table, near the bar where a loud office party was taking place. I could barely hear my husband even though we were sitting right next to each other.
We looked online at the menu ahead of coming. There was practically nothing from the online menu on the menu we were given. We were also not given a drink menu when we sat down. The quality of the food seemed “unfresh”. The service from our server was good, which is the only reason we are giving two stars instead of 1.
We ate at Del Friscos a few years ago and it was a completely different experience. We were both surprised and disappointed. We will not return.

1  Thank Lauri D
Reviewed September 16, 2018

I thought the food was very good but the atmosphere and service don't seem to match the price. If you ever eaten in the regular Del Frisco's you think dark and sexy steak house with huge martinis and prices to match. Del's grill is like a modern hotel lobby vibe with good food but meh atmosphere. The service didn't blow me away either. I gave it 3 bubbles but 3.5 wasn't an option which how I would really would rate it--a little above average.

I guess Del's is going after a younger client with this concept, but it seemed to miss the mark a bit.

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

I seldom rate perfect but my lunch exceeded my expectations by a grand margin. I had their halibut special and it was the best I've had in months. I live in the midwest so quality fish is a treat.

Service also exceeded expectations. Located close to a metro stop makes it a great place for lunch meetings.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

Good selection of excellent food and great service! Everyone was very nice here! Highly recommend for a good lunch.

Date of visit: April 2018