“Very enjoyable!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Went with a bunch of work colleagues and had a great time! Our guide, Cristin, was very informative and willing to answer questions. There isn't a lot of walking and works well for all ages. Cristin has an easy manner and made it a fun evening. DC looks spectacular at night, and I'm glad we attended this.

West Babylon, New York
“So much fun!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I took the tour on a Sunday night with Janie and it was a great time! She was incredibly welcoming, delivered her stories perfectly and stayed after to chat with my Cousin and I about the tour. I love how everything on the tour is well documented and that it's not about cheap scares.

I learned so much an would suggest the tour next to anyone going to D.C.

West Babylon, New York, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Janie was amazing!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

My cousin and I attended this tour November 3rd, 2013.

Janie, the tour guide, was very informative and funny, willing to answer any questions we could come up with, and seemed truly interested in the stories she was telling us. She tried as best she could to get the groups involvement but it was a small tour, no more than 10 of us all together, and a bit windy so not many people were up for chatting.

Information-wise, Janie knew the stories well; many of them were tied in with one another. If you're looking for a cliché ghost tour riddled with spooks and traps, this is not the tour for you. If you're looking for genuine history then look no further.

Yes, the tour costs a few dollars but honestly, it's well worth the money. I'm sure the other tour guides are just as lovely as Janie is, and hopefully just as well dressed and accessorized.

Farmingdale, United States
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“History about White House and Lafayette Square with a supernatural twist”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My husband and I signed up for the ghost tour on a Sunday evening in November. It was perfect weather to walk around Lafayette Square on a dark fall night. Our guide, Janie, was friendly and informative but she seemed new to the stories that she told. She also brought along her brother and another friend that she could have left out. We enjoyed learning about the area, especially buildings that we walked by every day. The tour was about an hour or so. Probably not good for young ones who will lose interest in the history.

1 Thank Debora T
Vienna, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Pretty good”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Our guide , Janie, was very informative and a lot of fun. I was expecting more ghost stories than history, but it was a good mix, and I learned a lot about Lafayette Park, which is very close to my office.