“Attention to detail”

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Ranked #38 of 158 Coffee & Tea in Washington DC
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Good selection of sandwiches, yogurts and pastries to go with coffee or tea drinks and a pleasant area to sit in.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The title sums it up. My yogurt parfait was awful and seemed almost frozen. The tab for that plus a tea latte was nearly $13. You are better served to walk a few blocks to Starbucks and get your breakfast there.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

When I heard there was a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in the DC area, I literally jumped up and down. This area is overrun with Starbucks, and apparently I am one of few that do not frequent them. I have been several times, and each time I have enjoyed my drink. This past weekend, I was tempted to one of the yummy sandwiches but I did not. I drive to get my fix, and the Hilton and has two free parking spots for those of that make it a trip.

2  Thank Anne J
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I'm not a coffee drinker, but there's a lovely array of specialty teas for us tea drinkers. There's a nice selection of cold drinks including Odwalla smoothies if you're in the mood for something healthier. The tomato basil soup had a strong rosemary flavor that was delicious.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Fresh ground, tamped and perfectly pulled every time. I love that they have simple syrup for cold drinks.