Kellogg Conference Hotel at Gallaudet University
$191
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$134
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$149
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$144
$125
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$159
  • Room Service
$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$129
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$143
  • Restaurant
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$167
$158
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsunion marketshuttle to union stationfree shuttleshuttle servicehearing impairedcovered garagenoma stationhotel is locatedsurrounding neighborhoodcontinental breakfastaffordable hotelh streetparking garagedc tripbeds were comfortableuber rideclean hotel
Reviewed July 21, 2014

The hotel is nice and well maintained and the grounds are lovely -lots of green space and the opportunity to sit outside at shaded tables and still have hotel WiFi.
I had meetings in downtown DC so I made frequent use of the two shuttles they offer. There is a university shuttle that will take you to the Metro Stations at NOMA and Union Station. It runs every 20 minutes or so. There is also a hotel shuttle that will take you/pick you up anywhere within 3 miles of the hotel and do it on your schedule. Three miles includes pretty much all of the downtown sites and government offices. Both these shuttles are free and make this hotel an exceedingly convenient place to stay.
The rooms are large (especially for downtown DC) and very clean and well maintained. There are some food option at the hotel but even better is the Union Market just across the street that has a about a dozen restaurants as well as a few specialty shops (gourmet cheese and spices). The food choices include empanadas, fresh fish, and oysters as well as a bakery and a soda shop.
Gallaudet is a University for the deaf, but at the hotel and on the shuttles there is no expectation that you will communicate in sign language, it is all verbal. It is priced at about half of any other nearby hotel. This is definitely where I am staying whenever I am in DC.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank csutter4747
Clement G, Manager at Kellogg Conference Hotel at Gallaudet University, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is nice to read that you and your girlfriend had such an enjoyable stay.

We are fortunate to be in such a convenient location for all the reasons that you mentioned. Many of our guests enjoy having the option of walking to the Metro/mall or taking the complimentary shuttle. I am glad our location was convenient for your needs.). It is nice to read that you had a good room experience and your room met your expectations.

Thank you again for your review and I hope you return soon! As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

If you want somewhere to leave your belongings and sleep then it is a great hotel, the staff are friendly and there wasn't any noise in the corridors or outside. The shuttle bus is handy to and from the hotel which we used for NOMA and Union stations.

If it's dark when you arrive, you might miss the hotel as there are no lights on the sign and there are lots of buildings to choose from! We did.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review. I am glad to read that you had a positive stay experience. We understand traveling can sometimes be a hassle so we strive to offer a stress free stay to all of our guests.

Thank you for your nice comments on our front desk, room and the security system. . Many of our guests enjoy having the option of walking to the Metro/mall or taking the complimentary shuttle.

Thank you again for your review and look forward for you return soon! As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

With regards

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We stayed at the Kellogg's Conference Center Hotel for 1 night to attend a tour at the Catholic University of America. The hotel was beautiful. Check in was a pleasure- the gentleman at the desk was most helpful. The rooms were very clean and spacious. Hotel was very quiet even though busy. The bed were very comfortable. A very secure area- a guard is at the gate so there is no one there that doesn't belong and as it it is on the campus of Gallaudet University there is campus security throughout the night. We even went out until and toured the National Mall and returned at 130am and felt very safe. Although it is a smoke free hotel there is a very nice smoking area on the outside.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandra H

Thank you for your review. We are happy and honored that you have chosen to make the Kellogg Conference Hotel your choice hotel when you travel to the DC area. Please know we do not take your decision for granted and will continue to work hard to exceed your expectations.

I am really sorry that you have some challenge making the reservation. Please feel free to contact me for future reservations.

With regards

Reviewed June 4, 2014

The Kellogg is a great facility with beautiful rooms, easy parking, great breakfasts, very 'green', all amenities, and a fantastic setting on the Gaulladet campus. It's reasonably priced for the area, as well. The only problem is reservations and check-in. Either their system or their staff are not up to the task, but it was a nightmare, and I really wasn't confident that we'd actually be in a room until we were. All in all, I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank C Dale G
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Hotel is in the university area. It's realy quiet and safe place but the nieghbourhod of university isn't. I'd be afraid to go out after 11 pm outside universty zone. Perhaps that is just my feeling. But anyway it's quit a long way from hotel to city center. Hotel provides free shuttle bus to union station but it runs only in the morning. Rooms are very spacious, clean and quiet. Breakfast also realy nice. All in all quite good hotel but long way from ciaty center - perfect for buissnes trips, not so much tourists.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Maciexx
Clement G, Manager at Kellogg Conference Hotel at Gallaudet University, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Thank you again for your review and for your recommendation. We look forward to your return! As always, I invite anyone reading my responses to contact me anytime.

Clement.Gomes@gallaudet.edu