I've stayed at the Mandarin on many occasion for business and pleasure. Your family and guests will be impressed at your tastes. Also impressive is the entire staff from the Parking attendants who greet you by name (returning guests) thru the dining staff.
We've encounted many famous people dining among us to include Drew Carey, Morgan Freedman, and Arch Bishop Desmond Tutu.
The rooms are exquisite, even the smallest of them provides a full-size couch and lounging area.
Try an 80 minute Spa treatment. We even had room service with a complimentary DVD Movie choice.
It's true - you do get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delighted now to debut our newly renovated guestrooms providing a luxurious and comfortable residential experience. Inspired by our unique waterfront Southwest location and the cherished monuments that surround us, our stylish new décor beautifully captures the essence of Washington, D.C. and its world capital status. Mandarin Oriental is in very close walking distance to the National Mall, Jefferson Memorial, Tidal Basin, the Smithsonian Castle and Museums of the Smithsonian Institution. Distinguished with modern design and amenities. Welcoming for families and travelers seeking both the famous attractions and the soul of our world capital of art, power and culture. Mandarin Oriental, Washington DC presents elevated, personal service and attention in harmony with our Asian heritage. Hotel, Spa and dining: Are you a fan? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Washington Dc
- Mandarin Oriental Washington Dc
- Mandarin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Mandarin Oriental