$107
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$130
$115
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$170
Dupont Circle
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$135
$119
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$164
$159
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$112
$99
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$233
Omni Hotels
$207
$180
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $329/night.

$283
$227
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$139
$125
Capitol Hill
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

The decor of the house is welcoming, but not more than the manager, Jennifer (and her freshly baked oatmeal raisin cookies). The rooms were quaint and clean. The first thing I did when I walked into the room was take a picture of the stained glass windows and fireplace. Warm and welcoming are the words that come to mind.

The breakfast was delicious, and nicely plated by Jennifer. But more than anything else the service was the best. We were given useful, helpful advice about travelling around town, the best trolley to take and the sights to see. We were close to everything we needed. I've been in plenty of hotels, but never have I gotten the personal attention I received at this B&B. Next time I'm in DC this is where I'll be.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank DarleneR06
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Staying here long-term while working in DC over the summer. Summer intern housing at various universities ended before my job did, and Jennifer & The Taft Bridge Inn seemed far and away the best response to my Craigslist posting! Now that I've spent my first week here, I'm sorry I didn't move sooner.

The commute to work/downtown is short (about a half a block away from the 42, and not far from the Red Line either, just between Dupont Circle and Woodley Park/Zoo stops - and about a 30-40 minute walk from Farragut Square). The small distance from downtown is worth it, though - the neighborhood here is great and a nice change of pace. Good restaurants all over the place! Just wander north or south on Connecticut, or up Columbia, or over to 18th.... Also a lovely neighborhood for running.

Jennifer and the staff are also really wonderful and accommodating. Jennifer in particular makes the place feel like home! She's been very good at making my somewhat atypical long-term stay as easy as possible. She even noted what wasn't on my breakfast repertoire. :) And finding my bed made when I get home from work is forever appreciated!

I've included two pictures of my room - the 'second smallest' they've got, and one that makes use of the shared bathrooms rather than having one in-room. It's certainly small, but more than enough space for one person and her work clothes. Excuse the toiletries bin - shampoo, conditioner, and body wash are all provided in the shared bathrooms, but I've got the tub as remnant from my days in college dormitory housing earlier this summer.

The shared bathrooms are really nice, by the way - and there are two, so I've never had an issue with the bathroom being occupied when I need it. Between the two bathrooms and a communal fridge (with pens for labeling), the whole set up is great, short-term or long-term.

Whatever brings you to DC, I'd recommend Taft Bridge Inn!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I stayed alone for over two weeks, and totally enjoyed the stay.
Walking distance to both Adams Morgan and Dupont Circle, locates in very safe area (I walked alone over midnight.)
Room was beautifully maintained and staff is warm and kind.
There is a common area in the first floor, and I enjoyed talking to other guests and having beautiful breakfast there!
If you would stay in D.C., I recommend Taft Bridge Inn!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Stayed here while I did some sightseeing for a couple of days. The host/staff are always lovely and friendly and helped me by suggesting places to go/printing tickets for me and keeping my bags in storage even when I wasn't checked in. The rooms were beautifully cleaned and very comfortable as were the bathrooms. Had two great nights of sleep - no noise. The breakfast was great! A lot of options and very tasty (and well presented too!) It's in Dupont Circle which is only two metro stops to the metro centre so it's very convenient. The area is lovely and there are a whole heaps of nice restaurants/shops down the street. The house itself is beautiful too!
Overall would definitely recommend to friends and go there again! Loved it!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Wonderful location--near Dupont Circle, also an easy walk to Woodley Park/Adams Morgan. Great neighborhood to explore with lovely architecture: Kalorama Triangle. The Inn itself is an historic building, beautifully refurbished--grand common space and well-appointed guest rooms. Staff were friendly and extra-helpful. Cordial and comfortable lodgings. I'll be back!

Room Tip: Rooms on first two floors are large with lovely decor. Third floor quite comfortable single rooms with shared bath are a bargain!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family