$237
$132
$107
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$135
$119
Kimpton
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$207
$180
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $301/night.

$130
$115
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$166
$159
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$169
$123
$99
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$233
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$139
$125
Capitol Hill
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Was here 8 days and it was wonderful. Would recommend staying to anyone. Breakfast was nice, Jennifer was AWESOME, very clean and cozy. Closest thing to "home" you will find. Easy access to DuPont Circle and the metro. Wi-fi and cozy lounge area to read or just relax if you don't want to be in your room.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 27, 2012

This was my first experience in a Bed & Breakfast and it was behind my expectations. It was so wonderful that I stayed for an entire week. From the moment I arrived, Jennifer and the rest of the staff made me feel welcome and comfortable. The Taft Bridge Inn is gorgeous and in a wonderful location; it is a short walk to DuPont Circle, shopping, restaurants, and the Metro. Breakfast was amazing, the rooms were very clean, comfortable, and nicely decorated. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are gorgeous!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Was in DC for a conference and couldn't get a room at the Hilton. Taft Bridge Inn was right around the corner and I'm so happy I stayed there. Cool old three story house, extremely friendly staff and everything I needed including laundry service and wireless internet in the room. The Inn is about a five minute walk from the Dupont Circle metro station giving easy access to the rest of DC and has plenty of restaurants around. It's on a quiet side street so there was no traffic noise to bother me. Actually, the inside was quiet too with no running kids or that sort of stuff. I chatted a lot with the lady at the front desk; she even helped me order a pizza. I find hotels to be much too cookie cutter; if you want a place with personality but is still quiet and has all the amenities you need, check out the Taft Bridge Inn.

Room Tip: Some of the 'shared bathroom' rooms are smaller than others so be sure to ask if that's something you care about. It may be worth a few extra bucks for a bit more square footage.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Matt B
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Having booked & selected 2 rooms online - 1 double, 1 twin, I was a little disappointed that the Twin had been changed to a Double + a narrow sofa bed. I was anticipating my niece joining us from Annapolis - which she did - and I was embarrased that her comfort was compromised.

However, all in all, we had a wonderful stay and loved the hearty breakfasts in company with other guests.

Room Tip: Ask to have the room you selected online guaranteed....
Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
TaftBridgeInn, General Manager at Taft Bridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Only best intentions were meant by us. The guest booked a twin room, for a two day stay , but registered it as one person occupying it, not two. Quite a few single guests have reserved this room not really realizing it has twin beds in it. We then moved the guest to the master suite with a queen bed and private balcony that is more expensive but we charged them the price of the twin room thinking they would be more comfortable. When the guest checked in they were asked if this would be suitable and they said yes, and seemed happy. We were then informed that on the last night of their stay someone else would be joining them and they were shown the modern convertible sofa in the room. It is a bit wider than the twin bed and the same length. All was good. Unfortunately the guest who joined them told them they did not sleep well on it that night. They checked out seeming happy. We rarely move a guest to a different room, but we truly only had best intentions, and if the guest hadn't been pleased when they checked in we would have corrected the situation immediately.
At the end of the day we really enjoyed having them stay with us, they were great people, and we hope they accept our sincere apology. We always want our guest to leave happy.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

My husband and I have taken to spending the night in DC when we venture into the Metro area for the evening. While home is not that far away "as the crow flies" it is such a pleasure not to have to battle with traffic once we have enjoyed a day in DC...more specifically, the Dupont Circle area. I found Taft Bridge Inn googling for options...and we are both pleased with having found this new "home away from home." Jennifer was indeed a gracious hostess...ever ready to please! The house is gorgeous...inside and out...the flowers outside making their way into fresh bouquets in the hall, stairway landing and bedroom. Our room was spacious...the deep blue of the walls so very soothing...the artwork and decor pleasing the eye. This trip was not only to take in a little of DC but to also situate myself near a 2-day meeting I was attending at a local hotel. The opportunity to have a more personal experience at significantly less cost was a real treat. We will indeed be back!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple