“Best DC Tour!! Hands Down!!”
Review of iGuide Tours - CLOSED

iGuide Tours
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: iGuide Tours was founded by a small, yet committed group of experienced Washington D.C. tour professionals who agreed that it was time to build a sightseeing company in our nation's capitol that was worthy of this great American city. iGuide Tours offers three different tours; 3 times a day; 7 days a week. A licensed Washington DC tour guide will hop on and off the bus with the guest at each attraction to explain the history of each location. iGuide Tours also conducts its tours using 2012 Mercedes Sprinters to provide the highest quality possible.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best DC Tour!! Hands Down!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I had the most amazing time with IGuide Tours. We booker the Night Tour. After a mini meltdown, when I realized I was at the wrong Postal Station, I called them and they were able to pick us up close to where we were (whew... disaster averted). Once on the van, we were treated a fun-fact filled tour of DC. Our tour guide was Nick. I appreciate the jokes and his passion and love for his city. We went on one of the double deckers to earlier and I can tell you, Nick's information doubled what we had already learned and his jokes made the tour lively. They were especially considerate when it came to my aunt who is legally blind. After the tour, they dropped us of close to our hotel since it was on the way. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, IGuide Tours!! My aunts are already talking about using them for the sorority convention next year.

Visited August 2012

San Bruno, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent DC Night Tour”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My 90 year old mother booked this tour and was able to make all the stops.The guide was Amy and she was fantastic.The driver was Jack and he was great too!The monuments at night were spectacular.The small group was much better than other tours we had with bigger group size.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“iguide tours”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

last night we took the iguide night lights tour. it was a wonderful way to spend the evening.
the guide, robert, was knowledgeable and informative and very personable. it was clear that he really loves what he is about. the small size of the group made the tour intimate and made interaction easy. the vehicle was very clean, and there was ample time to spend "time on the ground" at the arious sites. teriffic experience .......would recommend these folks to everyone.

corky

Visited October 2012
1 Thank corky w
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Awesome expericne”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We enjoyed a 3 hour mini bus tour in Washington DC in late September. This was in a mini bus and there were only 5 of us, plus the driver and the tour guide. The driver was very courteous and helpful. The tour guide, Rob, was incredible! He obviously enjoyed his job and was incredibly knowledgeable. We learned so much. We toured some monuments that I would probably not chosen on my own, and am so grateful that we toured them. Once we understood the symbolism, the Air Force Monument and the Marine Monument (Iwo Jima) were quite moving. I would recommend this tour service to anyone visiting DC.

The Villages, Florida
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Great Tour with Rob and Eric”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We booked the 3 hour DC Night Tour and we absolutely recommend it! The cost is only slightly more than other tours, but oh so worth it! Instead of being crowded on a 30-60 person bus, you will enjoy a small group experience (16 people were on our tour). Because we had 13 people in our group and were staying just over the bridge in VA, they picked us up from our hotel which made the whole experience relaxing from the start. Our driver, Eric, was knowledgeable and funny and gave us lots of info just on the ride to the tour start (Old Post Office). Rob, our guide, was a font of information -- you can tell he loves this city, its history, and the opportunity to share both. We were given ample time at each stop to enjoy what it had to offer. We did this tour the day we arrived in DC, a Saturday evening in mid-September. It was the perfect way to start our visit, providing an overview of the city without the heat of the day and the overwhelming crowds. The monuments are so pretty at night, it's a tour not to be missed!