“Finally!”

Rome, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Finally!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Famous place and certainly worth the experience with all its specialities!
Also, excellent place to grab a bite or have a coffee with giant biscuits and FINALLY a pet-friendly place in the city allowing me to sit outside with my dog without making too much of a fuss about it! THANKS!!! Will be back!

Visited December 2012

Fortaleza, CE
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Delicious food - High prices”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

A huge variety of foods and ready meals. Several gourmet items, chocolates, sweets and wines. Prices sky high. Definitely worth a visit to experience different and tasty products. Just do not lose control of your expenses. Same store from NYC.

Visited November 2012
washington dc
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Dean and Yummy”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I do like to stop in and browse when I walk by D&D. It is pretty expensive but I usually purchase a wedge of cheese or some fancy chocolate. Do shop here it is fun.

Visited July 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Really?!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Just spent a nostalgic day visiting my old home town of DC and stopped at D & D for an evening treat. Haven't been there I appx 15 years. Honestly , I wasn't too impressed. Paid $6.36 for 2 chocolate dipped rugelach and 2 hazelnut Oreos. Really? Then when I checked out I was asked if I wanted a bag. Well, yes. I needed to carry my cookies and coffee to the car. Later, when I looked at the receipt I had been charged .16 cents for the bag!! Look, my family owned a business in the DC metro area for 23 years. I understand high-rent districts, but how cheap! If I want to pay for my bag I will go to Aldi.

By the way, I am a gourmet baker and the cookies weren't all that! They were good, but not worth the price. Shame on them. Just another tourist trap.

Visited September 2012
Chicago, Illinois
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Basic upscale grocer”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Based on such high reviewsa was expecting a fabulous grocer however Dean & deluca is a fairly small grocer with some unique items with an italian flare. Not as good or large as Fox and Obel in Chicago. You can probably find similar items at Whole Foods. Or even check out produce and prepared foods at the Eastern Market which would probably be better and less expensive.

Visited September 2012