Ways to Experience Legends Tour Washington DC
from $82.20
from $79.11
from $52.06
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2014

My wife and three sons (6, 8 & 13) had a fantastic and entertaining tour with Dr. Yohannes Zeleke for four hours. We wish we could have spent four days with him. We arranged the tour through Groupon and had no problem coordinating with him to get started. The depth and breadth of his knowledge, coupled with his humor and warmth, made the tour unique and remarkable compared to the other tours we took in DC during this trip. I wish that more tour guides had the education and passion of Dr. Zeleke. If you only can take one tour of DC, this should be the one.

Date of experience: April 2014
3  Thank jrc_lockport
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We purchased the night tour and were so impressed with the knowledge that our guide Yohannes had to share about the city. The monuments at night being light up are breath taking. Yohannes has his PhD in Archaeology and also teaches American History, his narrative on the tour was so thorough and certainly made this a wonderful experience.

Date of experience: April 2014
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I intended to buy a Groupon to go on this tour while in Washington DC in April. I called the merchant to confirm there was availability for a tour the dates we were in WDC. He said with a Groupon I could only make the reservation up to 3 days in advance. I said how/why would I buy the Groupn now for his tour if I was not sure I could use it. He said he was not responsible for Groupon.

Date of experience: February 2014
1  Thank psl126
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was a little worried initially when I purchased the Groupon for this tour as I had a little difficulty connecting with the company - but once I reached them we had everything set up for our 4 hour DC tour. Overall, it was a good day. We got to see the main memorials and monuments that we wanted to see and did not have to worry about parking or walking. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and it was an enjoyable time. Worth checking out.

Date of experience: September 2013
1  Thank LynnS1
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We connected with the Jerusalem DC Tour through Abe (Concierge at the Hilton in Washington).

We were very impressed with our guide who had a PhD in Archaeology and a wonderful narrative of the area that brought it to life for a group of Australian tourists.

There would be no way that we could have seen and learned so much in four hours without the tour. It was highly informative and really enjoyable. In my opinion it was far superior than just taking a hop-on bus route.

Date of experience: September 2013