Ways to Experience Legends Tour Washington DC
from $82.20
from $79.11
from $52.06
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Four weeks ahead of our trip, I called and spoke to the gentleman and scheduled an all day tour for myself and two 10 year olds. He asked me to call back and confirm the tour, the day before our scheduled tour. When we arrived in DC, the day before our scheduled full day tour, I called and left a message. I received a return call about 20 minutes later letting me know that he couldn't do the all day tour that we had booked and offered a half day tour instead at nearly the same price as the all day tour. I, of course, declined. This, of course, left me scrambling at the last minute, as this tour was the cornerstone of our trip from Alabama. No way, I would recommend this company!!!

Date of experience: August 2013
6  Thank AdamEasley
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I called to make a reservation. The guy with a thick accent answered the phone. He was extremely rude because I called him at an inconvenience time and he could not do the booking because he's not at his desk. Why in the world would he answer the phone then? He said this, "I am telling you. Listen, e-mail me and I will respond". I asked him if booking by phone is not an option. I said that I did not see on the website where it says e-mail booking only and that booking on the phone is not an option. Do you know what he did? He hung up on me.

If they are this rude and unprofessional on the phone, I cannot imagine how they would treat us when we are actually on the tour.

I don't think they realize that they are in a customer service industry.

There are many other tours, so I suggest you look elsewhere if you want to be treated like a human being.

Date of experience: August 2013
11  Thank OggieO123
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Just this past Monday I went on the Night Tour of DC. Our guide was Yohannes Zeleke and he was amazing! He was so knowledgeable and entertaining. There were 9 of us in tour group and were chauffeured around town via a motor coach. It was a great way to see all the sites in an air-conditioned ride! I highly recommend this tour!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I purchased a groupon for this tour for four people, I started contacting them a week prior. After 2 days my 3 emails got a reply saying the Thursday evening was booked.
I called on the phone to make a reservation and was told there was indeed room on the Thursday evening tour. I gave all my details and when I mentioned we had a prepaid groupon I was told " you should have said that first.. call you back" and click I am hung up on. I call back wondering how they would call me back without my phone number and I was told I had to send an email to get them to make me a reservation/ I called back again and was hung up on. I emailed and got nothing.
If they did not want people to buy groupons for their tours they should not have taken our money. I have since been refunded by groupon and still no reply from retailer.
Bad
real bad

my 2 cents

15  Thank joseph c
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The tour was a perfect overview for our first evening in the Capitol. Our guide was knowledgeable and helpful and even the history aficionados in the group said they learned a few new details. The evening was hot and muggy... we appreciated the air conditioned van as we passed other tour groups in open trolleys. The itinerary was timed well so we got oriented to the city by daylight and visited the lighted monuments by dusk and dark. Four of us... all relatives from different states, return visitors to Washington and world travelers... were positively impressed. I'd recommend this to friends.

1  Thank j j