“Fascinating information!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$425.00*
and up
Washington DC Daytime Private Tour with Hotel...
Ranked #70 of 157 Tours in Washington DC
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have been living in DC for eight months and have seen most of the highlights.
Yohannes' tour was extremely educational. He seems to know everything there is to know about every building, monument, statue and embassy in the District. His knowledge of American history amazed me. I didn't want the tour to end. I get the feeling I could take a tour with him again and he would have a full days' worth of completely different sights and information to share with me.

2  Thank Kay H
in 8 reviews
"dusk"
"buses"

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Yohannes is a great tour guide--he knows everything! There is so much history to this city, so much more than I ever imagined. So many important people to American history were here. And taking the tour gave me a new feel and a new respect for America and the dream this country was laid upon. Add to that the city is really pretty, incredible architecture--and trees and flowers everywhere! You can see that people living here are proud. Yohannes himself is a great tour guide--and a great humor! I loved every ounce of the tour.

2  Thank Lea C
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The tour was both interesting and extremely informative. The guide (Yohannes) had a tremendous grasp of Washington DC and it's history. It was a revelation to the family and enhanced our enjoyment of Washington DC as a city, even for our Grandchildren. Yohannes picked us up at our hotel and gave us a private tour for our family of 11 people.

1  Thank RiceNI
Reviewed April 29, 2013

What an educational twilight tour of all the highlights of DC. Our guide was full of relevant and excellent US history. A great experience for those of all ages. Delightful.

2  Thank aehlaw
See more reviews
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I learned so much I didn't know that I didn't know about D.C. The history is fascinating from the smallest trivia, such as why D.C. residential neighborhoods have adjacent buildings with totally differing architecture and colors, to the grandiose, as in how we came to build a National Cathedral welcoming all religions. I won't ever see D.C. the same after this tour.

2  Thank Jesse M