Ways to Experience Legends Tour Washington DC
from $82.20
from $79.11
from $52.06
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Yohannes is a great tour guide--he knows everything! There is so much history to this city, so much more than I ever imagined. So many important people to American history were here. And taking the tour gave me a new feel and a new respect for America and the dream this country was laid upon. Add to that the city is really pretty, incredible architecture--and trees and flowers everywhere! You can see that people living here are proud. Yohannes himself is a great tour guide--and a great humor! I loved every ounce of the tour.

2  Thank Lea C
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The tour was both interesting and extremely informative. The guide (Yohannes) had a tremendous grasp of Washington DC and it's history. It was a revelation to the family and enhanced our enjoyment of Washington DC as a city, even for our Grandchildren. Yohannes picked us up at our hotel and gave us a private tour for our family of 11 people.

Date of experience: March 2013
1  Thank RiceNI
Reviewed April 29, 2013

What an educational twilight tour of all the highlights of DC. Our guide was full of relevant and excellent US history. A great experience for those of all ages. Delightful.

2  Thank aehlaw
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I learned so much I didn't know that I didn't know about D.C. The history is fascinating from the smallest trivia, such as why D.C. residential neighborhoods have adjacent buildings with totally differing architecture and colors, to the grandiose, as in how we came to build a National Cathedral welcoming all religions. I won't ever see D.C. the same after this tour.

2  Thank Jesse M
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Yohannes is a phenomenal tour guide who answered all of our questions patiently and knew a tremendous amount about the history of DC and even the international institutions in it. He is like a vessel of fascinating DC trivia! He is also, personally, an incredibly kind, warm and honest individual. I would highly encourage you to take his tour. It will make you look at DC through an entirely new and educated set of eyes.

2  Thank Bari B