“Informative, Knowledgeable, and FUN!”

Legends Tour Washington DC
Book In Advance
More Info
$425.00*
and up
Washington DC Daytime Private Tour with Hotel...
Ranked #69 of 160 Tours in Washington DC
Reviewed March 14, 2013

There we were -- 10 of us from WA State -- all prepared to pay $70/person for a "night light tour of DC." Then Abe, the concierge @ the WA Hilton, suggested Yohannes with Jerusalem DC Tours -- for 35% less. Abe spoke very highly of Yohannes and enthusiastically suggested we would have a great time and nearly guaranteed we'd get more for our money.
We met about this decision for about three minutes ... from that moment to the end, 3+ hours later, Yohannes kept us engaged w/interesting stories and little know facts of the sites. We had a truly enjoyable time and I highly recommend Yohannes and Jerusalem DC Tours!

2  Thank JeffreyG77
"dusk"
"teacher"
"buses"

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

My mother, husband, and I were honored to get to tour with Yohannes. His expertise in DC and US history was fascinating. I kept wanting to interrupt to ask questions that his facts brought up in my mind; although I didn't want to miss out on any of his informative tour. I have to say it was his kindness, charm, and lovely Ethiopian accent that really elevated the day! By the end, he felt like family and I was disappointed that we would be without him for the remainder of our trip. The tour was so affordable and since no one else had scheduled that day, it became a private tour. Also, it was wonderful to be dropped at all the sites (I had been a little worried about how well my mother would get around). Some we just drove up to. At some, Yohannes parked and walked with us to discuss what we were seeing, which was extremely valuable. And at some, he would drop us as closely as possible, give us plenty of time, and then pick us up on the opposite side, which was extremely convenient. Can't thank him enough for the perfect day.

2  Thank OldRoyalGirl
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Maddy was our tour guide for the DC After Dark tour, he was EXTREMELY knowledgeable and fun. Thanks!

2  Thank TriciaC824
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We live in DC, but my husband's parents were in town for the weekend and we thought it would be nice to go on an organized tour. We scheduled a morning half-day city tour with Jerusalem DC Tours, and it greatly exceeded our expectations. It is a small operation, so it took a little longer to book than one of the big tours, but it was well worth the extra few minutes on the phone. Yohannes Zeleke's knowledge of the city and historical context of all its monuments and major buildings made him an excellent guide. We saw many of the embassies, monuments, Georgetown, Arlington, and Chinatown all in 4 hours, which is practically impossible with any other tour. We also had a many opportunities to get out of the van and take pictures. My husband’s parents had a great time, and my husband and I learned a lot of new things about the city even after taking another tour recently. I would definitely recommend this tour for anyone looking to learn more about the history of the sites. We would certainly book with him again next time we have family in town.

5  Thank Kristin T
See more reviews
Reviewed October 26, 2012

My sister in law and I were fortunate enough to take a 4 hour tour of DC with Yohannes Zeleke this past Monday. We saw everything we wanted to see, spending quality time at our favorite memorials. Johannes also took us to Georgetown, and he showed us lots of foreign embassies as well as historical homes. We really enjoyed all the historical facts that he shared with us about each site. We both would recommend Jerusalem DC Tour to everyone.

2  Thank Kathleen C