Bi-Partisan Tour Company

from $59.00
from $79.00
from $59.00
More Info
All reviews small group comfortable bus dc monuments his knowledge interesting stories white house american history van information sights commentary significance depth veterans
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This tour was the best part of our trip. Dustin was both informative and funny as he showed us around the city. Lots of time off the bus to take pics and experience the magistracy at the monuments. I loved the small group setting which allowed us to see so much more! Highly recommend this tour company!!!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Brian is the bomb tour guide. He not only knows his history but little stories and anecdotes that can be appreciated by all ages. What a pleasure! We had a small group of three joined by a new found friend and fellow tourist from Chicago, Mel. So much fun and learned way more than going at it on our own. Thanks, Brian. You have made our visit to DC memorable in the best way.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

On my first day in D.C., I took a trip with Brian of Bi-Partisan Tours. He answered all the questions I had, told me a lot of interesting history and let me have all the time I need at the various sites. He's a very friendly and knowledgeable guide who makes sure to give the personal touch.

Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

We booked the Epic Night Tour hoping that we would have a good time and get to see some of the memorials. The tour did not disappoint. After meeting our driver/guide at the appointed location, we were off on a nearly four hour tour of DC. They even customized stops around what we wanted to see. We were able to get out and spend as much time as we wanted. My 10 year old daughter learned so much (as did my wife and I) and is still talking about it days later. Since our tour we have seen other night tours do a slow drive by of the memorials without stopping.

If you want any tour of DC, use this smaller tour operator as you will not be disappointed. We will use them again when we come today.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

Great evening tour of the Mall. Guide was knowledgeable, friendly, and accommodating. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: August 2019