“Fabulous Family Tour of Washington DC!”

Bi-Partisan Tour Company
Book In Advance
More Info
$55.00*
and up
Epic Evening Tour: Small Group Bus Tour
Ranked #12 of 139 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for the cure for the common bus tour or private tour, come join Bi-Partisan Tour Company for a tour given with passion and personality! We want the stories to be every bit as important as the attractions being visited in Washington DC. We offer a small group bus tour for 11 guests that seems like a private tour at a fraction of the cost and a variety of walking tours and step-on guide services for large groups, families, and friends. So whether you are a local or coming to visit DC, we guarantee we can share something new and, most importantly, fun!
Edinburg, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous Family Tour of Washington DC!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My family visited Washington DC this summer, and we hired Brian to walk us through the famous presidential monuments and war memorials. He did a phenomenal job of engaging my 10 and 12 year old with interesting stories and facts!! In fact, we enjoyed Brian so much we contacted him for a second day of tours. I would recommend Brian to anyone who is visiting the DC area. He customized our tour exactly the way we requested and brought history to life for our family.
J. King

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jenny K

Alexandria, Virginia
“Amazing tour day for my father”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I recently had my father and some of his friends visit from NC. We used Brian to create a customized tour that took my dad's crew to Washington DC museums, attractions that matched perfectly with their interests. I was along for the ride that day, but it was my dad and his pals that really had the time of thier lives, and Brian was as good a tour guide he is a tour planner. Bi-Partisian Tours is really a professional organization, but more importantly, they care about their clients. I highly recommend his services to anyone. - Scott Morton

Visited March 2013