“Pay what you eat”

Cornerstone Cafe
Ranked #2,047 of 3,283 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Cafe open on weekdays only. Diagonally across Loews Madison on the right. We went there for breakfast. We choose what we want from a selection of hot foods, fruits and drinks. Lots of tables and chairs to sit down. We only go over after 9 am, in case there is the office crowd in the mornings. Selection of food quite limited but enough for breakfast choices.

2  Thank Ammelia P
There are newer reviews for Cornerstone Cafe

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We ended up popping in here to avoid the downpour that suddenly hit us on our trip to the city. My friends and i sampled both the chicken soup and the most sumptuous whoopie pie i have ever eaten. Both were extraordinary and would demand my repeat custom on my next visit!

2  Thank MissWelshBackpacker
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My husband and I had a great breakfast here. The staff was friendly. We had the chicken sausage egg sandwich which was great. We also had two slices of cake which one of the staff recommended. It wasn't crowded nice and quiet. We really enjoyed it would do it again.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We had breakfast here because it was the only thing that was opened in the area we were in. I had the panini with ham and egg. It was okay. My hubby had the french toast with eggs and bacon. The bacon looked like it had been precooked hours before. The french toast was actually 4 pieces of bread. At least the eggs were hot. I then ordered a pecan danish and cream cheese brownie. Neither tasted fresh.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

thought it an easy lunch, by the pound is an easy lunch. A variety of salads, and chinese food. I would return, as this restarant is in the metro area and close to my hotel. Easy carry out