“Always good, no matter what city you are....”
Review of Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger
Ranked #384 of 3,337 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: This is a new location in DC. Only a few blocks from the white house. Great for lunch on the go and tourists looking for a simple quick meal. Would be a restaurant familiar to many folks in the UK.
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Very kind staff, no queue at the cashier.
I had a shrimp&cilantro wrap, cookie chocolate chunk and an orange juice for a total of $12.95
The location is very nice, volume of the music slightly to high.
Likes:
Good fresh food
Nice Location

Dislikes:
Maybe a little bit pricy....

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I love this place. I had the mozzarella, arugula, and chicken sandwich, it was just phenomenal. The staff was great, and was helpful. It was my first time, so I asked a lot of questions. They have bottle sparkling water, and great coffee. The best part is, it’s all fresh, fast, and fantastic.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I love Pret. Food is fresh and delicious. I am a big fan of their yogurt pots, lattes, chai, carrot cake and sandwiches. Plus, I really like that at the end of the day, their remaining fresh food goes to the homeless.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

This place has the the most fresh sandwiches that I have ever had.

You cannot go wrong with Pret for breakfast or lunch!

I wish they were open for dinner though.

The salads are also yummy and served fresh each day!

Five stars for Pret!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Considering most "sit-down" restaurants had at least a 90 minute wait, we decided to try this place for a light dinner. There wasn't much left to choose from, since they were about to close. I had the falafel wrap, which was actually pretty good. My husband had a turkey and pesto sandwich that was pretty bland. They were giving out free berry bars (or something like that) that was like a nutrigrain bar on steroids... REALLY GOOD. I probably won't go back unless I go back earlier in the day with more options.