“Really Entertaining Tours”
Review of DC Walkabout

DC Walkabout
Ranked #76 of 148 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: We are proud to be Washington DC's only Audio/MP3 walking tour company. Just download and play!Our audio/mp3 tours are available anytime, day or night, 24hrs a day. We currently offer our much-publicized American Scandal, Haunted History and Lincoln Assassination tours, with Capitol Hill, the National Mall, and the Tidal Basin audio tours on the way!Narrated and filled with stories, interesting facts, music, and sound effects, our audio walking tours are a great way to learn about both DC and American History in a rich and engaging way. Check us out!
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I did 2 tours with DC walkabout - Big Five and Capitol Hill. Both tours were awesome. The guide new everything about the story behind each monument as well the the story of the people they commerate. Sean did a great job at blending the textbook knowledge as well the historical gossip. I would definitely recommend DC walkabout to everyone!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed the DC Scandals walking tour. The guide, Sean (who's darn hot too!), was casual, funny and very thorough...he did a great job introducing us to the various DC sites (White House to Capitol) and the various scandals associated with them. I actually knew of most of the scandals, but I'd never been close to where they took place and his description matched what I remembered of them.

Highly recommended as an off-beat tour of DC!! And you sure can't beat the price...but, be sure and tip your guide!!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I've been meaning to write this review for several months now...my Mozambican colleague and I responded to an ad to join a free walking tour of Capitol Hill with DC Walkabout in May. I didn't know what to expect but we learned so much and our guide was so friendly. It was actually quite a large group (it was free after all) but our guide did such a great job of balancing walking paces, speaking loudly and sharing interesting facts. He also passed out postcards at the end of old photos he'd located at the Library of Congress. What a nice touch! I definitely recommend this tour company and walking DC is the best way to appreciate it!!!!!

1  Thank KMac8
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Every year I come to DC, but I had never taken the Scandal Tour. I thought it was a great way to learn about some of the hottest gossip in the District- the tour guide Sean, was full of information. It is a fun way to spend a hot summer night, listening to interesting stories.
Highly recommend.

1  Thank CeciP33
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I really enjoyed the Scandal Tour! It was a great way to see DC and learn about its unique history. I thought the tour was as equally funny as it was informative. The tour guide is very knowledgeable. The tour took just the right amount of time. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for something fun to do in DC!