We felt welcomed and cared for from the moment we entered the Ritz-Carlton until the moment we left. At check in we were greeted with bottles of water and hot towels - what a nice touch after traveling! Our room was spacious and well appointed. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was huge!
I would definitely stay at the Ritz in Georgetown next time I'm in DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along quiet South Street resides one of the most recognizable luxury hotels in Georgetown, The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. Housed in a converted industrial building rooted in history, one of the few boutique hotels in the world to feature a soaring brick smokestack may be truly unique, but it is the experience that awaits within that makes it even more captivating. Explore the nation’s capital from its true heart and soul — Georgetown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown Hotel Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Georgetown
- Ritz Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz-Carlton