“For me, I don't see why anyone would pay money for this place”
Review of Primal Fitness

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Primal Fitness
Reviewed December 20, 2011

I went here 1 time for a Crossfit bootcamp that I did not bother to return to. Here's the deal, this place is a warehouse with your very basic workout stuff, like the kind of stuff guys have in there backyard or garage. The floor is covered with mats that you use in a garage. There is no heat in this place or at least not when I went and it was 40 degrees outside. The trainers, at least the ones I saw, are not in shape, they have big round stomachs and can't be more than 35 or 40 years old so there is no reason for that. Also when you enter for the first time, don't expect anyone to greet you and don't expect to be able to tell who works there and who doesn't because neither will happen.

If you absolutely need someone to tell you what to do and it doesn't bother you to be inside in a cold, dirty place with fat trainers, than this place may be for you. I personally am just going to get back into doing my INSANITY! dvd's since it's the same type thing only the people are in shape and it's warm inside my house.

Mark T, Owner at Primal Fitness, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Although this is an old review, I'd still like to address it. I feel that this traveler was probably not familiar with CrossFit when they wrote this review, as they are spot-on, it is a "garage filled with equipment". What makes Primal Fitness a great place to work out is our community of clients and our unique approach to programming. We have always had heat, so I have to say I feel that part of the review is simply false. As for any trainer here being "fat" ... I'm 44, 5'10 and 165, about 12% bodyfat, and I'm by far the "fattest" trainer we have!