“Great sandwiches, great selection”
Review of west wing cafe

west wing cafe
Ranked #53 of 3,295 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Description: Deli store. seat inside 80 , Patio 40 Food : Breakfast , Sandwiches , Salad m Sushi Beverages : Coffee , Espresso , smoothie Frozen Yogurt (seasonal)
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I ordered take out for my wife and I to enjoy in our hotel next door. The chipotle chicken panini special was excellent. What a great sandwich!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I really like this place. Great sandwiches, very unique menu. Lot's of unique snacks and sweets. I'd imagine most folks would find something here that they like. I actually ate here two consecutive days.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Great place for a quick bowl of soup or a sandwich. All made to order. Reasonable Prices. Great location.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

next to the Hyatt a neat place with good coffee, sandwiches, and good variety of lunch menu - quick and tasty.

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Why in the world is this place rated #17 top restaurant in Washington, dc? Maybe I didn't see the full potential as I went during breakfast hours. Seemed pretty ordinary to me.....

1  Thank Nicq