Location is great. It's in the center of all sightseeing wants. Metro is immediately right across the street. But the room was small. The décor was dated. The bed was small and uncomfortable. You could hear people in the hallway very clearly. No fan in the bathroom. Made the bathroom very steamy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC, centrally located in Penn Quarter, occupies the former General Post Office and is a National Historic Building. Built in 1839, this recently renovated beautiful marble building has a stately grace that is matched by the hotel's exemplary service and luxurious amenities. From the comfort of elegant guestrooms, you are steps from the Verizon Center, the Smithsonian, National Mall and a plethora of museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Monaco Washington Dc
- Kimpton Washington Dc
- Monaco Hotel Washington Dc