I just arrived home after a 12 day business trip to Washington, DC. I spent long days outside on the Nationl Mall overseeing the setup of a big event under a tent. What made me able to carry on was the bright and helpful early morning staff ( e.g. Front desk, bellmen and valet staff, etc.) at the Hotel Monaco. Coming back to the hotel in the evening to a cool glass of wine was an added bonus. Monaco staff keep up the good work. I look forward to my return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC, centrally located in Penn Quarter, occupies the former General Post Office and is a National Historic Building. Built in 1839, this recently renovated beautiful marble building has a stately grace that is matched by the hotel's exemplary service and luxurious amenities. From the comfort of elegant guestrooms, you are steps from the Verizon Center, the Smithsonian, National Mall and a plethora of museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Monaco Washington Dc
- Kimpton Washington Dc
- Monaco Hotel Washington Dc