We've stayed at Kimptons for years, and there's very good reason. Each property has the absolute highest level of customer service. The Hotel Monaco is no exception - from the moment we checked in, we were warmly greeted by name. It was my husband's birthday - we were upgraded to suite with a bottle of champagne! We had our two toddlers with us, and each were given fresh from the oven cookies! The hotel staff knew this was a special weekend for us, and they went out of their way to make it extraordinary.
Equally as impressive is the marvealous historic treasure in which this wonderful hotel resides - from the ornate ceilings to the marble staircases - American History Buffs - this hotel was made for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC, centrally located in Penn Quarter, occupies the former General Post Office and is a National Historic Building. Built in 1839, this recently renovated beautiful marble building has a stately grace that is matched by the hotel's exemplary service and luxurious amenities. From the comfort of elegant guestrooms, you are steps from the Verizon Center, the Smithsonian, National Mall and a plethora of museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Monaco Washington Dc
- Kimpton Washington Dc
- Monaco Hotel Washington Dc