Pricelined and felt like we won the jackpot! $125 a night, excellent location close to so much. Some reviews stated the noise was a problem, we stayed on the 2nd floor, no problems, slept like a rock. Every staff member went above and beyond. We did not eat there, $$ too expensive (have 11 and 12 year old girls, family vacation). Found the spy cafe right next door had great prices and a quick breakfast! Hotel helped us have a great vacation! Girls loved having a goldfish as a pet during the week, that was a nice touch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC, centrally located in Penn Quarter, occupies the former General Post Office and is a National Historic Building. Built in 1839, this recently renovated beautiful marble building has a stately grace that is matched by the hotel's exemplary service and luxurious amenities. From the comfort of elegant guestrooms, you are steps from the Verizon Center, the Smithsonian, National Mall and a plethora of museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Monaco Washington Dc
- Kimpton Washington Dc
- Monaco Hotel Washington Dc