“Great bourbon selection and good food. ”
Review of Boundary Stone

Boundary Stone
Ranked #829 of 3,283 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Boundary Stone Public House is a neighborhood establishment created to foster a warm, welcoming environment where people can gather to enjoy food, drink and the simple pleasures of music and good company. Boundary Stone is a place where the genuine care and comfort of our guests is our highest mission. We support our community and embrace the powerful role that business has in environmental and social responsibility. We are resolute in our desire to achieve a sustainable business and be a positive force in our community.
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I visited boundrystone for a fiends birthday party. It's a small place but they have an excellent bourbon selection, at least 75 brands from average bar brands to high end. They have lots of local beers and a large selection of microbrews. I heard great things about their wings and they were fantastic. A little hard to find and definite a local neighborhood bar but worth the trip.

There are newer reviews for Boundary Stone

Reviewed October 20, 2013

A hard-to-find-but-worth-the-search little place tucked away in a residential section of the city near Catholic University. Excellent burgers and similar basic "pub grub". Good selection of local craft beers and a very good selection of whiskeys A friendly, comfortable crowd primarily of neighbors in this very diverse neighborhood. The Saturday night a friend who lives nearby brought me here the patrons really were wearing everything from sweatshirts and jeans to tuxedos. Maybe as close as I've ever found in real life to the atmosphere depicted in the fictional bar on the TV program "Cheers". This would be a great place to hang out on a cloudy, chilly afternoon, have a burger and a couple of warming beverages, and talk with the new friends you've just met at the neighboring booths or barstools.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

From Australia I was really impressed initially by the feeling of relaxation and friendly service. Nothing was too much trouble and requests were met in an efficient and courteous manner. Will visit many times more as I am fortunate to be here a while.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

My friend and I went to the Boundary Stone on recommendation of our host when we stayed in DC. We got lucky and sat outside, which was nice, since it was packed inside.
The service in this bar/restaurant is cool and easy, which we loved. We both had some perfectly chilled white wine and a burger. The food was absolutley fine for us, there was nothing we did not like about it. They seem to have a lot of regulars there but we were just treated the same way, which made us feel very welcome. The price for the wine is about $7 per glass, which is not cheap but worth it for the quality you get. We would to there again.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Really great dinners here and the bar is fun with a lot of selections, and they can make a great martini. I always get bothered by flies tho when I sit at the window. Makes me wonder about trash....