Sofitel Washington DC
Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)
$188
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
$361
$287
  • Breakfast included
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
$479
$220
$194
$293
$280
$238
$225
  • Pool
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
$389
$171
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
$428
$335
$351
$314
$502
Hotelpower.com
3,333 results
All reviewswhite housele barluxury roomlafayette squareroom serviceebbitt grillcity viewturn down servicecorner roomjunior suitetwo blocksbed was very comfortableconcierge deskmini barhotel barwonderful hotelnational mall
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My wife and I spent 3 days in DC and stayed here at the Sofitel. The hotel is literally on the edge of all the action and the white house. We were able to walk from the hotel to the front of the White House in probably under 5 minutes......perfect spot!

Also close by are a lot of great restaurants and nightlife spots. This particular hotel had very nice furnishings. The front desk was very welcoming and did a great job. The room was very chic......modern designs and probably some of the most comfortable beds I've slept on in hotels.

Room Tip: I would suggest asking for a room facing the white house or at least on the outside of the building. Our windows faced the other side of the hotel as the middle is an open area and the hotel wraps around the open space.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank LfeisGood
Anna Chaley C, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Washington D.C. Lafayette Square. It seems that you were able to take advantage of the many perks of our location- just steps away from the White House, but also walkable to many local restaurants and non-touristy sites as well. There is tons to see, so be sure to come back again soon!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I states at this hotel for just one night with my wife. This hotel is in a fantastic location, 5min walk from the White House and the hop on hop off. The service was also very good - rooms are a bit small but very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank sublime123
Anna Chaley C, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Thank you for choosing Sofitel for your trip to our Nation's Capital. I hope you will come back again, and seek out Sofitel hotels on your travels around the world as well!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

The Washington DC Sofitel Hotel is wonderful. My family stayed here for a week. The entire staff is very friendly and accommodating. Their rooms are large and very comfortable. Their restaurant is very good as well as their room service. The concierge gave us great tips of things to do during the shutdown. I highly recommend this hotel. I would return myself.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Gordon K
Anna Chaley C, Guest Relations Manager at Sofitel Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for choosing us. Here at Sofitel Washington D.C. we are prepared for everything, government shut down and all!! The city is so wonderful that there is plenty to see regardless, and I am happy you were able to enjoy your visit. You should visit again soon either for the holiday season or during Cherry Blossom season for all of the other exciting city happenings.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is a really beautiful hotel, with lovely rooms and very personal service. For light sleepers in a big city location, the soundproofing of the room was a special blessing. No noises entered the room from the hall, and even the plumbing was silent (and very efficient). We had good internet connections. The only problem we had in our five night stay was the price of the breakfast - $75 for two entrees, juice and coffee for two people!. The restaurant was packed, so obviously it is a great place for breakfast meetings on expense accounts, but there should be more provision of special deals for the guests.

Room Tip: The deluxe double is really spacious.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Missruby_13

Thank you for your feedback. I can't agree more about the importance of a solid QUIET rest, so I am happy you enjoyed our peaceful accommodations. (Not to mention the MyBed, which just adds to the comfort!) I hope you will join us again soon. Feel free to contact me directly, or the Concierge, and we can make some delicious recommendations for breakfasts in the area that may better suit your needs, there are plenty!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

The sofitel Hotel is a well located Hotel in the Center of DC but this comes with an prize tag. The rooms are large for big cities standards and are well equipped. The White House is 2 blocks away and the Mall is an 10 min walk. The staf was very attentive. The only minor Points are the cost/Quality of the Restaurant and the view on a dark alley. This was my second stay here and i have not regret it.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank harry098

Thank you for your loyalty to Sofitel Washington D.C. I do hope you continue to choose us for your visits to the city. I would recommend asking about our luxury king rooms, so there is a view of the street rather than our superior king rooms. Also, keep an eye on our website for special packages and offers! Sie bald wieder bei uns begruessen zu duerfen.