Sofitel Washington DC
$217
  • Restaurant
Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)
$188
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
$359
$323
  • Breakfast included
$323
$305
  • Pool
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
$409
  • Room Service
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
$383
  • Restaurant
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
$404
$365
$332
Priceline
3,331 results
All reviewswhite housele barluxury roomlafayette squareroom serviceebbitt grillcity viewturn down servicecorner roomjunior suitetwo blocksbed was very comfortableconcierge deskmini barhotel barwonderful hotelnational mall
Reviewed April 15, 2013

First time at a Sofitel. Excellent service by staff. Extraordinary location. Room was OK, nothing extra special considering the price. Wi-Fi was basically dial-up unless you paid $15 per day ++ depending on speed desired. Technology not up to date...had IPOD chargers in room for 'old' devices.....(IP4 wasn't old enough). Oh, and PS. ...don't look at what is in the mini refrigerator for more than 7 seconds or it will be on your bill.....some kind of sensor system. This location is top notch....the main reason for staying here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank MJprovence
Renou, General Manager at Sofitel Washington DC, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am happy you seemed to take advantage of our central location in the heart of downtown D.C. I am disappointed, however, that you feel our technology is not up to your standards or needs. We are the first four star luxury property in Washington D.C. to offer a complimentary Wifi speed to our guests as an option, and many leisure traveleres have found this a great convenience. It is typically our business guests who utilize the lightning-speed internet for their high demand work. Our state of the art Bose systems can be used for Ipods and Iphones or also as a radio and alarm clock. We have several outlets in the rooms to charge other devices, and provide adapters for guests traveling from abroad should they need. Our mini bar system is set up automatically for your convenience, and should you move something or have it register incorrectly, we would be happy to correct it in the system with no trouble at all. I do hope you will join us again, and I am confident you will have a true Sofitel experience like so many of our Trip Advisor guests have shared.

Truly,
Anna Chaley Croll
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We just stayed here for 3 nights for our first trip to DC. The Concierge saved us a long wait in line for the Holocaust Museum Permanent Exhibit. I had been waiting to see if we would be able to get a White House tour. When the White House tours were suspended, I attempted to get tickets for the Permanent Exhibit at the Holocaust Museum. The earliest tickets I could get were May. I emailed the Concierge who was able to get the tickets for us. Better still, these tickets were able to be used for any time, any day. We had a Junior Suite which had a king bed as well as a living area with a pull out couch. The amount of space was fine for our family of 4. The bathroom was lovely with wonderful towels and bath products. We walked so much, but the hotel is perfectly situated to see all the sites. The staff here are exceptional!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GreekamericanMom
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 8 nights and could find nothing to complain about at all! On our arrival Rosa the receptionist asked after our flight, and on hearing that we had been held up in immigration arranged for a glass of wine to welcome us to our room. The room was spacious, comfortable and very clean. All the staff including concierge, room attendants, doormen and bar staff gave service which was second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. We have also stayed at Sofitel in Berlin and Lisbon which were also very nice, but the service was truly superior here.
We didn't eat in the hotel, but did have food in the bar which was always lively in the evenings with a good atmosphere.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This was my first time at a Sofitel Hotel. I was very happy with my stay. There is excellence of service from entering the front door, "moving in", to the attention to details. I arrived on a Sunday afternoon and my mom wanted a mani/pedicure the concierge was able to find a nearby spa for a late 5pm appointment.

I liked the fitness room.

The food service was excellent and tasty. I used both room service, food ordered from the bar and I ate at the restaurant using outside seating and enjoyed the experience. I will stay at this hotel again. It was a refreshing stay!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I spent a night at the Sofitel in washington dc last year around the holidays. the location of the hotel is great. it's dowtown, walking distance to the metro, shops, bars and restaurant and you can even walk 15 mins to get to the white house, monument and Martin Luther King memorial. the hotel is very nice. the decor is amazing and the restaurant serves decent food but kind of pricey. the room was simply gorgeous.The bed was super comfortable, i didnt even want to wake up the next day. The bathroom was amazing and very fancy. my only problem with this hotel is the expensive internet. $18 for one day of internet. the place is already expensive enough, they should include internet. You can use the computers in the lobby if you want to surf the net but that's no very convenient. I only had one problem during my stay, I had some work to finish and needed to print but the printer was broken so i had to walk about 10 mins at midnight to a kinkos to print and the person at the front desk didnt even apologize. Other than that, it was a nice experience

Room Tip: stay away from the rooms facing the street, it's kind of noisy
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business