“Enjoyed my meal”

Roti Modern Mediterranean
Ranked #322 of 3,463 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Description: We created Roti for a reason: To share our love of the Mediterranean’s delicious flavors, wholesome ingredients, and bright spices. This is food you’ll love to eat and makes you feel great.
Reviewed October 4, 2012

First time visisting this place and was gald I did. I had the salad with the chicken on it and it was very tasty. The meat was seasoned well.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Yes.it is the Mediterranian Chipolte. Was never a big mediterranean fan, but tried it and found myself enjoying the hummus, chicken and veggies on a flatbread sandwich. Now...I'm hooked. Good stuff.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

This place is an exact copy of a Chipotle but with Middle Eastern food. The meats are fresh and delicious, served on your choice of pita and your choice of toppings, including cous cous, red cabbage, feta cheese, and other tasty choices. It's quick, cheap and good food. I wish they were in more areas other than D.C.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have a lot of dietary restrictions, including wheat. I was tired of salad and wanted FOOD. Here, I was able to eat chicken, vegetables, and hummus. It was heavily spiced, delicious, but not hot spicy. I gave the pita bread to my son. It was a treat. Fast food, yes. But a nice alternative to the usual.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Ate here one hot midweek lunchtime, the line was out of the door, but it is surprising how quick people were served. essentially choose a salad platter or sandwich, choose the meat, choose the sauce, choose the sides. I had steak with very spicy sauce and a salad with onions, humus, feta, olives and a few other ingredients, my partner had spicy chicken. Food was great for the price paid and although the ambience of the restaurant is kind of like a fast food chain it was still an enjoyable experience. Would go definitely go back again