“"Nice Surprise”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I had a chance to visit Justin's Cafe last night after the Nats Game. I must say I was impressed with the food. Our group ordered pizza, and wings. Everyone liked the food and I would definitely return for another meal. They also have a deep selection of beers from just about everywhere. This is a solid neighborhood cafe.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Fresh vegetables that were flavorable and meat cooked to perfection and all well seasoned. A menu that could satisfy every vegan, vegetarian or ominvore.
I think it would be crowded if it were lunch or dinner hour; it is quite small.

1  Thank travalure
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We happened here on accident, but we were thrilled! Everything was excellent - fresh! We had the guacamole (2nd only to my own), wings, sliders and fries. The fries were home cut and cooked to perfection! Service couldn't be friendlier!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

A nice place near the Capitol Skyline hotel to have a drink and snack. Not too pricey and obviously used by locals in the neighborhood. Food is tasty and well prepared and drinks are generous.

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Nice food and place. Service very good. It was monday so it was quite easy to have a table since the place was not crowded.