“Totally OK”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #254 of 3,216 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Totally OK”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

The food was barely above average, but I did appreciate the option of having a burger patty on some interesting salad choices. I would have given them a 4, except when I purchased a burger to take home for someone else, they gave me the wrong order entirely -- a grilled cheese sandwich instead of a burger. And the service overall is not great.

Visited July 2014

Kitty Hawk
“Well Cooked, Tasty Burger”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I was so excited about finally getting to try this place that I forgot to add anything to my Crunch Burger. So, it came with chips, meet and a bun. No mayo, nothing else. I'm surprised there wasn't a list of addable ingredients (if there was, I missed it) or that the gal taking our order didn't ask if I'd like to add anything.

The chipotle ketchup was very good and I squirted it all over my burger; it helped a lot but still missed my lettuce/toms/onions...

The sweet po fries were perfect and the staff was friendly.

Visited August 2014
New York City, New York
“Not your typical burger joint”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

On our recent trip to D.C. my wife and I felt a little silly when we were done walking and went to a burger place on our anniversary weekend. Perhaps the ambiance isn't the most romantic but the burgers were great. I liked the "Naked burger" where your burger and toppings are all served over a salad allowing yourself to feel healthy while devouring this delicious greasy mess!

Visited August 2014
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
“Great burgers”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Burgers were delicious! Cooked perfect. Ordered the Crunchburger. They have different types of sauces at the table you can use. The seat isn't necessarily ideal for business meetings but it was great none the less!

• Visited July 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Very Tasty Burgers”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Bobby's Burger Palace has some tasty burgers. I would know nothing about Bobby Flay, except that my girlfriend is a big-time watcher of the Food Network. We went there for lunch at the end of July, 2014. The restaurant is nice, the service was very quick, and the burgers we got were some of the best I've had.

• Visited July 2014