“Lobster Rolls :)”

Ranked #42 of 3,369 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Description: Our DC location opened its doors on May 26, 2011 -- it's our first location outside Manhattan! We serve the same Maine-style menu -- lobster, crab and shrimp rolls, and bisque and chowder -- in a Down East-inspired shack.
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

The lobster rolls are delicious! Stopped after a busy day of touring D.C. and it was perfect with a beer. I only gave this rating 4 stars as I felt they could make the rolls a little larger for what is charged, but everything is expensive in this city!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

great deal, real lobster, no mayo, delicious buns, excellent soda choices, all for less than $20. Very few seats so expect to take it to go

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This was a fantastic lobster roll, I wish I had tried the lobster bisque as well! The roll is simplistic, with minimum ingredients, which allowed you to really enjoy the taste of the lobster. Seating was a problem, we went around 1:30pm and there were no chairs available. If it hadn't been winter, eating outside would alleviated some of the problems, but it wasn't an option in the cold. We managed to squeeze into a corner and ate standing up, but it was uncomfortable. Prices were a bit high, but the quality of the food was excellent.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I've only ate here once and had the shrimp roll. It was decent but nothing amazing. Also the servings are super small for the price. After having the shrimp roll, I was still hungry and probably could have had another one. I am not going to go back.

1  Thank Farhana C
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Best crab roll and lobster bisque I've ever had. The crab roll was seasoned perfectly - very lightly seasoned. The lobster bisque had a generous amount of lobster - big pieces! My crab roll, lobster bisque and drink was $27.50 - pricey for such a casual experience, but I cannot complain about the quality of food. It was worth every penny!