“Not bad but pricy”

Luke's Lobster Penn Quarter
Ranked #29 of 3,196 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown / Chinatown
Description: Our DC location opened its doors on May 26, 2011 -- it's our first location outside Manhattan! We serve the same Maine-style menu -- lobster, crab and shrimp rolls, and bisque and chowder -- in a Down East-inspired shack.
Fairfax, Virginia
“Not bad but pricy”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went to the one in Georgetown....nice quaint location that used to be an old Georgetown house. Lobster rolls were good but pricy....over $15 for a small one. Its one of those places where you say, "been there, done that".

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Zotmeister

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Alexandria, Virginia
“Good but expensive”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I get that lobster is expensive and I knew that going in but I didn't feel like we got a lot of lobster for what we paid. It was very tasty though!

Visited January 2013
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Great Lobster rolls.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Fresh lobster with buttery rolls. I prefer the cold lobster rolls with low mayo. Will come back and grab a roll and take it over the ironhorse.

Visited January 2013
“A taste of Maine, right in the heart of Penn Quarter.”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I don't know how many times I have walked past this restaurant, and never gave it a second look. I was in need of a snack en route to a meeting, and I am so glad I finally stopped in. Luke's Lobster is adorable--a tiny place with a tiny menu, but the soup I had was delicious. The staff was incredibly friendly, and the entire brief experience made me look forward to future visits.

• Visited January 2013
fort worth
“Yummy to the core”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

First off, don't be fooled by the shack sized restaurant . We passed up Luke's for some fancier place that ended with a $144 bill. We stopped by Luke's the very next day, and wow! It was the tastiest roll that I have ever had! We order it without mayo, with two lobster claws, a shrimp roll and crab roll. The lobster roll is amazing! The bun was fresh and hot and the other food was good as well! Two thumbs up!