“Priceless experience, just amazing”

Private DC Segway Tours
Ranked #32 of 145 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: Private DC Segway Tours allows you to see and experience more without the distraction of a large group. We specialize in small group tours. Your guide will take photographs of you with beautiful Washington DC in the background, so bring your camera or camera phone. Without the distraction of others we are able to glide smoother and more streamline from one site to the next.
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend everyone to do this tour. Our guides Corey and Darnelle were very nice, helpful and knowledgeable about every monument and, of course, the segways. Be ready to learn how to control the machine and you'll have a lot of fun!

There are newer reviews for Private DC Segway Tours

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Great, freat experience, I went with my daughter and there were 2 instructors, so we got a very nice personalized attention. They know how to teach you, as it is not as easy as it looks, and they make sure you know how to react so you are safe.
Also the share of the historic parts was great. For me and my daughter was a grat experience and I strongly recommend you with them. It is a serious company.

1  Thank Luis Andres H
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Thank you Corey and Darnelle for made our visit to Washington DC a blast.
We sign up for segway tour with Private DC Segway Tours mainly because we like to have a more personally experience. The group is small (no more than 6 as promised) and we have undivided attention from both our guides.
Corey and Darnelle are very patient and took the time to train everyone of us in the group.
Making sure that we fully understand the operation of the segway in a fun as safe way.
We were also given sufficient time at each stop after Corey describe and narrate the history and fun facts of the monuments we visited.
Participating in a segway tour while visiting all the monuments in Washington DC is definitely the way to go. It not only save us tons of time and energy walking from point to point, it also drew envious cheer from the crowds along the way.

2  Thank PohToh
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We ware totally exited of Corey and the team. We were perfectly trained before we started the tour and had a blast. Corey was the best Sagway trainer and leader of our group. He showed us all the monuments and the capitol area. We saw the best with our tour and had a lot of fun.

We can honestly recommend the company and Corey, best ever !!!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

First off, I gotta say Corey is the man!! As a professional pilot I have seen my share of instructors. Corey is a GREAT instructor!!! So if you are worried about riding one of these things, just relax and do exactly what he says and when, and you will feel like a pro in no time. I will just echo the other reviews by saying that this is THE BEST way to see all the sights in a short period. We went on friday of the final weekend of the cherry blossom festival, and to say it was packed is an understatement. I was a little concerned about riding the Segway around so many people but after Corey's awesome instruction, you will feel like were meant to ride this thing. The most common thing we heard all day was "can we have a ride?" from all the people tired of walking. If you walk all the things you see in the "A" tour, it would literally take you 8 hours or more. Super fun. We had a great time!! Totally worth the money. Thanks Corey!

1  Thank Cc757