“Safe and knowledgable”

Private DC Segway Tours
Ranked #33 of 146 Tours in Washington DC
More attraction details
Owner description: Private DC Segway Tours allows you to see and experience more without the distraction of a large group. We specialize in small group tours. Your guide will take photographs of you with beautiful Washington DC in the background, so bring your camera or camera phone. Without the distraction of others we are able to glide smoother and more streamline from one site to the next.
Reviewed August 5, 2013

If you are looking for a great tour where they care about safety- don't look anywhere else! Corey and Darnell did a super job teaching us how to operate the Segways and then took us on a very informative tour of all the sites we wanted to see!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We found this tour and selected it based on the reviews posted here... the reviews were bang on! The tour is an excellent way to see the attractions around Washington and our guides Corey & Darnell did an amazing job with Segway training and of course being our guides! If you can't decide which tour to pick, pick this one.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

A friend of mine visited me at dc and I took him to Private segway tour, it was my first time as well and tours was spectacular. Corey and Darnell are great people and they do anything and everything for you to have fun. My sister and brother in law are visiting soon, I definitely will have them take this tours.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I went with my father for a weekend trip of DC and debated between this tour and the 2-3 hour walking tour. We decided, with the heat and all, that the Segways would be the better option. We were right! Corey and Darnell were absolutely fantastic. They were very helpful in the pre-tour training to ensure we knew how to properly operate the Segway (harder than they appear!). We saw, in 2 hours, what would have taken days to see walking. Corey was very informed on the monuments/stops. Definitely recommend to families. Corey knows where all the restrooms and drinking fountains are. He does a great job of navigating us through the busy sidewalks and roads of DC. Great tour! Definitely recommend.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was very nervous about this tour but my tour guide was patient about showing how to work the Segway and to ensure I was safe along with the rest of my group! He had great knowledge about the places we stopped and made sure to give us time to look. Highly recommend them.